Workshops, Short Courses, and Conferences for XAFS
There has been a good number of workshops and training sessions for XAFS over the past few years. Many of these workshops have made lecture notes available on-line.
Upcoming Workshops, Short Courses and XAFS-related Conferences
* [http://www-ssrl.slac.stanford.edu/xafs13/index.php XAFS 13]: July 9 - 14, 2006
* [http://cars.uchicago.edu/xafs_school APS XAFS School 2006]: July 26 - 28, 2006
Past Workshops (many including on-line notes)
* [wiki:/APS2005: APS XAFS School, July 2005], with lecture notes
* [wiki:/NSLS2004: NSLS EXAFS Data Collection & Analysis Workshop, June 2004], with lecture notes.
* [wiki:/NSLS2003: NSLS EXAFS Data Collection & Analysis Workshop, July 2003], with lecture notes.
* [wiki:/NSLS2002: NSLS EXAFS Data Collection & Analysis Workshop, September 2002], with lecture notes.
* [http://www.cpd.iit.edu/shortcourse/xrayspectroscopy XAFS Short Course], from Grant Bunker, Chicago, May, 2003.
* [http://srs.dl.ac.uk/XRS/courses/ XAS Courses and Lecture Notes from Daresbury Lab, UK.], with lecture notes.
* [http://pubweb.bnl.gov/people/frenkel/workshop.html Advanced Methods and Tricks of EXAFS data modeling Workshop], part of the NSLS User Meeting, May, 2001, with lecture notes ([wiki:Advanced_Methods: local copy]).
* [http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/course/Welcome.html Course on EXAFS Analysis using FEFF and FEFFIT] from Bruce Ravel, with Notes.